- Help Is Just An Email Away
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question, concern, or service with which we can assist you. Please allow 1 to 2 business days to receive a response.
- Please note: Our Customer Support Team is here to assist you Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- Once you place your order, it will take 3-4 business days to process. Orders placed after 12PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) will begin processing the next business day. You will receive a notification email with a link to tracking information when your package ships. For further information regarding cost of shipping and transit time, please see below under "Shipping".
- Do you include invoices and/or return slips?
- We do not include invoices and/or return slips in order to reduce packaging waste. You can reach out to email@example.com with your order number and they will be able to assist you.
- What forms of payment do you take?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
- Where is my order?
- You can check the status of your order in My Account. Please note that it can take some carriers up to 1 business day after an order has been shipped to show updates in tracking.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- We do not have the ability to change or modify orders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your order, and a member of our customer support team will assist you.
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and updated shipping address as soon as possible if you would like to change your shipping address. We are able to update your information for a short time before your order ships.
- Where do I enter my promo code?
- For Desktop: At any point during checkout, you can enter your promo code. On the right side of the page, below your itemized order summary, enter your code in the space that says "Promo Code" and click "Submit".
- For Mobile: Select "Show Order Summary & Promo Code" on your checkout page. When the section opens, enter your code in the space that says "Promo Code" and click "submit".
- Can I use multiple promo codes?
- Only one promo code can be used per order.
- Where do you ship?
- We ship to all 50 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. We also ship internationally to Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Please check out our International page for details.
- When will my order ship?
- Please allow 3-4 business days for us to receive and process your order. Orders received after 12PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) will begin processing the next business day.
- What types of shipping do you offer?
- For orders in the U.S. - Standard Shipping is Free on all Orders. Please allow up to 10 business days to complete delivery if Standard Shipping is chosen.
- The following upgraded shipping methods are also available.
Ground $6 3-Day $12 2-Day $20
- *Please allow for a few additional days in transit when the order is shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- For orders to Canada, UK, Australia - we offer Standard (via DHL) and Expedited (via UPS) options. Transit time can vary depending on destination country and shipping method chosen. Please check out our International page for further details.
- Where can I find my tracking information?
- You can find tracking information of your order in My Account or in your shipping confirmation email.
- What is your return policy?
- We hope you will love your Nécessaire products, but in the event that you are unsatisfied, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the items you wish to return, and a member of our customer support team will assist you with your free return within the U.S. Please note that for international returns, the return shipping and any reverse duties & taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Can I return a product if I have already opened it?
- Yes, as long as you have used less than 1/4 of the product, we will happily accept your return.
- What if my item is damaged, defective, or incorrect?
- If any items are destroyed or damaged when you receive your order, email email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the items, and we will send you a replacement right away.
- My package arrived without a return slip? What do I do?
- Our packages do not include return slips. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will help you with your return.
- How are refunds processed?
- Please allow up to two weeks for refunds to be credited to your original form of payment. Please note: Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- What does clean, effective skincare mean?
- We believe the body products you use every day should make a difference in your skin and support your skin health.
Clean: We believe in ethically made products and are committed to formulating with clean, compatible, and effective ingredients, and without a range of ingredients we believe are unsafe for the skin. In essence: what’s not in the product is as important as what is. Please find The No List here, providing an overview of all the ingredients we formulate without.
Effective: We believe in treating the body like the face. We use a high percentage of active ingredients to deliver results to the skin. We use select synthetic ingredients when they are scientifically proven to increase the effectiveness of our formulas and/or enhance their safety.
- Where can I find ingredient listings?
- Full ingredient listings are available on the individual product pages, under “Ingredients.” Where possible, we have included derived-from details. If you have a question about an ingredient, email us at email@example.com. When you receive the product, you will also find a full ingredient list on the outer box.
- What skin types are Nécessaire products appropriate for?
- We do not formulate to specific skin types. All people, all skin types can use Nécessaire products.
- Which products are best for sensitive skin?
- We formulate with clean ingredients and exclude key skin-sensitizing culprits and controversial ingredients. All of our products are good for those with sensitive skin. We recommend The Body Wash in Fragrance-Free and The Body Lotion in Fragrance-Free, which are non-sensitizing and non-irritating. They do not contain any added fragrance.
Please check the ingredient listings if you have specific allergies, try a patch test, and, as always, consult your doctor before using our products if you have any major concerns.
- How long will my product last?
- We recommend using our products within six months after opening. For The Sex Gel, please refer to the directions, warnings, and expiration date on the label.
Extreme heat or cold for short periods of time should not impact efficacy, though formula texture or color may change slightly. These are clean products that are formulated without many of the synthetic dyes and additives typically used to maintain color and texture. It is normal for The Body Wash to vary slightly in color, especially the Eucalyptus and Sandalwood versions, which contain pure essential-oil blends. Pure essential oils can take on different tones depending on the crop, region, and timing of harvest.
- Are your products gluten-free?
- Nécessaire is not certified gluten-free. Though we avoid gluten-containing ingredients when possible, The Sex Gel contains a Sodium Hyaluronate naturally derived from wheat. Anyone with celiac disease or extreme gluten sensitivity should avoid The Sex Gel and/or consult a doctor regarding potential use.
- Are your products vegan?
- Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients, however Nécessaire is not certified vegan.
- Why is The Sex Gel no longer offered?
- Unfortunately, due to current supply chain constraints, we have decided to discontinue The Sex Gel for now. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Can I use The Sex Gel with condoms?
- Yes, The Sex Gel is compatible with latex, polyisoprene, and polyurethane condoms.
- Can I use The Sex Gel immediately after shaving or waxing?
- Do not use The Sex Gel on irritated or broken skin, including areas that have recently been waxed or shaved.
- How does The Body Wash cap work?
- The Body Wash has a twist cap that needs to be activated. First, twist cap clockwise firmly to lock in place. Then twist cap counter-clockwise gently to open. Flip bottle and gently squeeze to pour The Body Wash.