- Help Is Just An Email Away
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question, concern, or service we can assist you with. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- Once you place your order, it will take 1-2 business days to process it. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking information when your package ships. For standard shipping, delivery can take anywhere between 5 and 9 business days, depending on your location. For rush shipping, delivery can take anywhere between 2 and 3 business days. You may experience longer than normal delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
- Do you include invoices and/or return slips?
- We do not include invoices and/or return slips. You can find all details in the My Account section of the website.
- What forms of payment do you take?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
- Where is my order?
- You can check the status of your order in My Account.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- We do not have the ability to change or modify orders. Email email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order, and a member of our customer support team will assist you.
- Can I use multiple promo codes?
- Only one promo code can be used per order.
- Where do you ship?
- We ship to all 50 states in the U.S. We are working to make Nécessaire available worldwide. Please check back for updates.
- What types of shipping do you offer?
- We offer three types of shipping; standard, ground, and rush. Standard (5-9 business days): Free. UPS Ground (5 days): $15. Rush (2-3 business days): $35.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for us to receive and process your order. Orders received after 12PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be processed the next business day. Please allow for a few additional days in transit when the order is shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We offer free standard shipping on all orders.
- Where can I find my tracking information?
- You can find tracking information of your order in My Account.
- What is your return policy?
- We hope you will love your Nécessaire products, but in the event that you are unsatisfied, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the items you wish to return, and a member of our customer support team will assist you with your free return.
- What is the cost of a return?
- Returns are free.
- Can I return a product if I have already opened it?
- Yes, as long as you have used less than 1/4 of the product, we will happily accept your return.
- What if my item is damaged, defective, or incorrect?
- If any items are destroyed or damaged when you receive your order, email email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the items, and we’ll send you a replacement right away.
- My package arrived without a return slip? What do I do?
- Our packages do not include return slips. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will help you with your return.
- How are refunds processed?
- Please allow up to two weeks for refunds to be credited to your original form of payment. Please note: Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- What does clean, effective skincare mean?
We believe the body products you use every day should make a difference in your skin and support your skin health.
Clean: We believe in ethically made products and are committed to formulating with clean, compatible, and effective ingredients, and without a range of ingredients we believe are unsafe for the skin. In essence: what’s not in the product is as important as what is. Please find The No List here, providing an overview of all the ingredients we formulate without.
Effective: We believe in treating the body like the face. We use a high percentage of active ingredients to deliver results to the skin. We use select synthetic ingredients when they are scientifically proven to increase the effectiveness of our formulas and/or enhance their safety.
- Where can I find ingredient listings?
- Full ingredient listings are available on the individual product pages, under “Ingredients.” Where possible, we have included derived-from details. If you have a question about an ingredient, email us at email@example.com. We will answer your question with 24-48 hours. When you receive the product, you will also find a full ingredient list on the outer box.
- What skin types are Nécessaire products appropriate for?
- We do not formulate to specific skin types. All people, all skin types can use Nécessaire products.
- Which products are best for sensitive skin?
We formulate with clean ingredients and exclude key skin-sensitizing culprits and controversial ingredients. All of our products are good for those with sensitive skin. We recommend The Body Wash in Fragrance-Free and The Body Lotion in Fragrance-Free, which are non-sensitizing and non-irritating. They do not contain any added fragrance.
Please check the ingredient listings if you have specific allergies, try a patch test, and, as always, consult your doctor before using our products if you have any major concerns.
- How long will my product last?
We recommend using our products within six months after opening. For The Sex Gel, please refer to the directions, warnings, and expiration date on the label.
Extreme heat or cold for short periods of time should not impact efficacy, though formula texture or color may change slightly. These are clean products that are formulated without many of the synthetic dyes and additives typically used to maintain color and texture. It is normal for The Body Wash to vary slightly in color, especially the Eucalyptus and Sandalwood versions, which contain pure essential-oil blends. Pure essential oils can take on different tones depending on the crop, region, and timing of harvest.
- Are your products gluten-free?
- Though we avoid gluten-containing ingredients when possible, The Sex Gel contains a Sodium Hyaluronate naturally derived from wheat. Anyone with celiac disease or extreme gluten sensitivity should avoid The Sex Gel and/or consult a doctor regarding potential use.
- Are your products vegan?
- Yes. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- We are firmly against animal testing of any kind. However, the U.S. government requires all personal lubricants to undergo extensive efficacy and safety testing—including one animal test—as part of the Food and Drug Administration’s Class II medical device clearance process. It is only after receiving clearance from the FDA that any personal lubricant can be legally marketed to consumers.
- Can I use The Sex Gel with condoms?
- Yes, The Sex Gel is compatible with latex, polyisoprene, and polyurethane condoms.
- Can I use The Sex Gel immediately after shaving or waxing?
- Do not use The Sex Gel on irritated or broken skin, including areas that have recently been waxed or shaved.
- How does The Body Wash cap work?
- The Body Wash has a twist cap that needs to be activated. First, twist cap clockwise firmly to lock in place. Then twist cap counter-clockwise gently to open. Flip bottle and gently squeeze to pour The Body Wash.
- Do you sell gift cards or gift certificates?
- We currently do not offer gift cards or certificates, but we encourage you to gift Nécessaire by entering a different recipient’s information in the "Ship To" section during checkout. Please note: We do not include invoices with orders, so no need to worry about a bill being included with your gift.